- population: «678»
- population density: «19.9» per acre
- housing density: «7.2» per acre
- main use: industrial
- platted: «1930»
- built up: 1652» – «1955»
- neighborhood: East Flatbush
- primary: single family attached
- secondary: industrial
- tertiary: institutional or recreational
- quaternary: commercial or retail
Industrial: scrap yard, railroad tracks, auto-body and used car lots. Several blocks of front-garage houses. The oldest building in New York State - Claeson Wyckoff House, from 1652, village of New Amesfoort. Kings Highway four lanes with frontage roads - almost a boulevard.
Visited April 17, 2005.
|Black or African American||622||93.7%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||7||1.1%|
|Hispanic or Latino||14||2.1%|