- population: «705»
- population density: «32.3» per acre
- housing density: «10.3» per acre
- main use: industrial
- platted: «1839»
- built up: «1870» – «1910»
- neighborhood: Bedford-Stuyvesant
- primary: two to four flats
- secondary: industrial
- tertiary: commercial or retail
- quaternary: single family attached
Mix of industrial and housing. 1/2 - 1/3 vacant. Couple junkyards, some retail uses - hardware, fish, gas/automotive. Housing: some semi-legal industrial conversions: older 2-4 story buildings. One row of newer (Hasid) apartments. One high school, 1 church. Grid laid mid-1800's, couple houses probably extant. Low rise industrial is from first half 20th Century. Residential is hard to tell - probably late 19th Century.
Visited January 30, 2005.
|Black or African American||76||11.9%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||18||2.8%|
|Hispanic or Latino||585||83.0%|