- population: «745»
- population density: «15.9» per acre
- housing density: «5.1» per acre
- main use: industrial
- platted: «1850»
- built up: «1890» – «1940»
- neighborhood: Cypress Hills
- primary: single family detached
- secondary: industrial
- tertiary: two to four flats
- quaternary: single family attached
About half industrial: Broadway Junction MTA facility. Also entrance to Jackie Robinson Parkway. A few auto body, fast food places. Houses are aluminum-sided and detached or semi-detached. Surprising variety: some good looking, other facing neglect or vacant lots. Parkway put in after housing, so there is a pushed-aside feeling. Steep hills.
Visited March 27, 2005.
|Black or African American||245||35.4%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||9||1.3%|
|Hispanic or Latino||481||64.6%|