- population: «926»
- population density: «50.9» per acre
- housing density: «16.7» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1900»
- built up: «1920» – «1940»
- neighborhood: Coney Island
- primary: apartments above retail
- secondary: vacant lots
- tertiary: two to four flats
- quaternary: single family detached
Just north of Coney Island's attractions, a bit of inner city. Lots of vacant lots, low-cost construction, both from before the depression and the 80s-90s. Mostly two-three story two-three flats. Wide variety to the architecture, small or zero setbacks, rear yards.
Visited April 9, 2005.
|Black or African American||124||14.5%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||9||1.1%|
|Hispanic or Latino||592||63.9%|