- population: «2824»
- population density: «141.3» per acre
- housing density: «44.7» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1900»
- built up: «1900» – «1920»
- neighborhood: Coney Island
- primary: high-rise apartments
- secondary: eight to ten story apartments
- tertiary: two to four flats
Large Coney Island public housing blocks. Building crossing over streets and obliterating them. One church, one playground, several parking lots. Retail on Mermaid. Very similar to tract 326, blockgroup 2, but with far more vacant lots. Small number of older two or three flats.
Visited April 9, 2005.
|Black or African American||1841||68.5%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||10||0.4%|
|Hispanic or Latino||831||29.4%|