- population: «2284»
- population density: «156.1» per acre
- housing density: «53.9» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1900»
- built up: «1920» – «1940»
- neighborhood: Brighton Beach
- primary: two to four flats
- secondary: commercial or retail
- tertiary: single family detached
- quaternary: institutional or recreational
Densely packed area of detached single family houses, very little rear yard (if any) space, six feet of concrete in front, if that. Built early twentieth, some have narrow sideyards for a car. Auto based, although an el fronts the south edge. Brighton Beach Avenue has one story retail, large number of shoppers.
Visited April 9, 2005.
|Black or African American||88||4.2%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||14||0.7%|
|Hispanic or Latino||929||40.7%|