- population: «865»
- population density: «39.9» per acre
- housing density: «15.4» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1900»
- built up: «1800» – «1930»
- neighborhood: Flatlands
- primary: single family detached
- secondary: single family semi-detached
- tertiary: apartments above retail
- quaternary: four story apartments
East Flatlands. A colonial Dutch neighborhood, although you have to look for it. Two remnant streets, two avenues going strong (Flatbush and Flatbush). Houses are amazingly varied. Large apartments, two-flats, semi-detached, detached, bungalows, colonials, etc. Retail on Flatbush.
Visited July 4, 2005.
|Black or African American||351||41.9%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||6||0.7%|
|Hispanic or Latino||122||14.1%|