- population: «1955»
- population density: «59.9» per acre
- housing density: «25.5» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1890»
- built up: «1890» – «1920»
- neighborhood: Sheepshead Bay
- primary: single family detached
- secondary: single family attached
- tertiary: six to seven story apartments
- quaternary: two to four flats
Sheepshead Bay 'beach' community with warped grid. Pattern set up by squatters or just strange developers. Retail on Ave Z, some on Voorhies. A couple large (ten story) apartments, rest is single family row or detached. Few with side driveways, mostly on-street parking. Fair number of red brick row front loaders, especially on East 93rd.
Visited July 2, 2005.
|Black or African American||33||1.7%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||2||0.1%|
|Hispanic or Latino||130||6.7%|