- population: «1393»
- population density: «98.5» per acre
- housing density: «43.5» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1880»
- built up: «1890» – «1940»
- neighborhood: Gravesend
- primary: two to four flats
- secondary: single family detached
- tertiary: six to seven story apartments
- quaternary: single family semi-detached
Large, six story apartments on Bay Parkway, semi-detached two and three flats, single family on Streets. No retail, one synagogue. Detached single family, also some old, large houses on double lots.
Visited May 21, 2005.
|Black or African American||8||0.6%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0||0.0%|
|Hispanic or Latino||29||2.1%|