- population: «2297»
- population density: «114.5» per acre
- housing density: «38.5» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1870»
- built up: «1900» – «1930»
- neighborhood: Flatbush
- primary: single family detached
- secondary: two to four flats
- tertiary: six to seven story apartments
- quaternary: high-rise apartments
Mix of Victorian one family and apartments along Ocean. Borders on Brooklyn College. Apartments are dense: six story (one is twelve stories) in long, continuous blocks. Victorian houses are on wide lots, detached with driveways. Glenwood has central mall, one lane of traffic on each side. Ocean Avenue is very wide, two lanes in each direction with painted median.
Visited May 14, 2005.
|Black or African American||1856||83.9%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||4||0.2%|
|Hispanic or Latino||286||12.5%|