- population: «1027»
- population density: «79.8» per acre
- housing density: «31.8» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1870»
- built up: «1920» – «1960»
- neighborhood: Kensington
- primary: apartments above retail
- secondary: two to four flats
- tertiary: four story apartments
- quaternary: six to seven story apartments
Two diverse blocks. Single family houses on East 9th and East 8th, interspersed with five-seven story apartment buildings, a Jewish school, residence hall. Orthodox Jewish population - an eruv around a few houses on East 9th. Also East Asian and Latino. Retail on Cortelyou Avenue.
Visited May 7, 2005.
|Black or African American||112||11.9%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0||0.0%|
|Hispanic or Latino||84||8.2%|