- population: «894»
- population density: «45.4» per acre
- housing density: «14.2» per acre
- main use: industrial
- platted: «1840»
- built up: «1870» – «2000
- neighborhood: Bushwick
- primary: loft conversions
- secondary: six to eight flats
- tertiary: two to four flats
- quaternary: apartments above retail
Partly industrial, partly residential. Northern two blocks almost totally industrial. - small firms, one and two stories, a few (perhaps illegal) loft conversions to residential. Residential buildings on Irving, Willoughby, Wyckoff, Starr. Mostly 4-5 ft setbacks, four story row apartments, three-six flats. Twelve foot sidewalks.
Visited May 8, 2005.
|Black or African American||123||14.6%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||6||0.7%|
|Hispanic or Latino||748||83.7%|