- population: «1873»
- population density: «72.1» per acre
- housing density: «30.2» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1900»
- built up: «1920» – «1930»
- neighborhood: Sheepshead Bay
- primary: single family attached
- secondary: single family detached
- tertiary: two to four flats
Large apartments on Nostrand Avenue. Attached two flats with alleys nearly as wide as the Streets. Easternmost block has construction firm, park and suburban-style detached houses on large lots. No retail, although professional offices are set up in many ground-floor apartments.
Visited July 2, 2005.
|Black or African American||34||1.9%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0||0.0%|
|Hispanic or Latino||73||3.9%|