- population: «1888»
- population density: «92.0» per acre
- housing density: «30.0» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1880»
- built up: «1870» – «1950»
- neighborhood: Canarsie
- primary: single family attached
- secondary: six to seven story apartments
- tertiary: single family detached
- quaternary: five story apartments
North of Truckleman's Lane, housing is detached, older - around turn of century. South, it is brick two story one and two flats, post-war. Two large apartment buildings, one retirement home. Some retail in converted residential on Flatlands Avenue.
Visited June 12, 2005.
|Black or African American||1150||62.7%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||1||0.1%|
|Hispanic or Latino||174||9.2%|