- population: «1877»
- population density: «194.8» per acre
- housing density: «59.5» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1839»
- built up: «1900» – «1920»
- neighborhood: Borough Park
- primary: four story apartments
- secondary: single family semi-detached
- tertiary: six to eight flats
- quaternary: two to four flats
Fairly homogenous blockgroup, housing-wise. No commercial, residential except for one synagogue. On 43rd and 44th: semi-detached two flats. On 9th and 10th Avenues: four story courtyard apartments. On 42nd: Almost zero setback four story apartments. Population is Jewish, Mexican, Chinese.
Visited May 7, 2005.
|Black or African American||64||3.7%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||33||1.9%|
|Hispanic or Latino||919||49.0%|