- population: «1959»
- population density: «111.6» per acre
- housing density: «33.7» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1840»
- built up: «1870» – «2000
- neighborhood: Bushwick
- primary: two to four flats
- secondary: single family attached
- tertiary: six to eight flats
- quaternary: six to seven story apartments
Grove between Wilson and Central is a walkway in a park, part of Hope Gardens, a seven and eight story housing project along Menahan. One public school, one large freestanding church with ancillary buildings, including a parochial school. Rest is two and three story row and semi-detached flats. Some retail on Central.
Visited July 10, 2005.
|Black or African American||461||25.1%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||10||0.5%|
|Hispanic or Latino||1496||76.4%|