- population: «2615»
- population density: «93.9» per acre
- housing density: «40.7» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1900»
- built up: «1940» – «1960»
- neighborhood: Flatlands
- primary: single family attached
- secondary: six to seven story apartments
- tertiary: single family semi-detached
- quaternary: single family detached
An apartment complex, "King's Village" cuts across five or six of the blocks, although streets are preserved. Seven story, H-shaped buildings with small side parking lots. Rest is single family attached and detached. Some small shotgun-like houses. One alley, rest of houses have front loading garages. Some retail on Utica Avenue, Flatlands Avenue, rest is residential.
Visited July 4, 2005.
|Black or African American||2048||79.9%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||7||0.3%|
|Hispanic or Latino||126||4.8%|