- population: «1968»
- population density: «69.3» per acre
- housing density: «20.2» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1900»
- built up: «1900» – «1930»
- neighborhood: Flatlands
- primary: single family semi-detached
- secondary: apartments above retail
- tertiary: single family detached
- quaternary: single family attached
Entirely residential, except for the small segment of Flatbush. Almost all semi-detached with driveway, single family. Some detached, some row houses. A couple of four-five story apartment buildings on Flatbush. New York Avenue divides Orthodox Jewish neighborhood (on west) from Caribbean population on east.
Visited May 21, 2005.
|Black or African American||1191||62.8%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||2||0.1%|
|Hispanic or Latino||113||5.7%|