- population: «1847»
- population density: «52.6» per acre
- housing density: «18.4» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1880»
- built up: «1860» – «1920»
- neighborhood: Canarsie
- primary: single family detached
- secondary: two to four flats
- tertiary: single family attached
- quaternary: single family semi-detached
Eclectic mix of detached and semi-detached single and two-family houses. Several small, alley like streets - remnants of a village grid. Retail on Ave L (Heart of Canarsie).
Visited June 12, 2005.
|Black or African American||1130||64.3%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||3||0.2%|
|Hispanic or Latino||202||10.9%|