- population: «897»
- population density: «71.5» per acre
- housing density: «24.0» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1839»
- built up: «1870» – «2000
- neighborhood: Bushwick
- primary: two to four flats
- secondary: five story apartments
- tertiary: single family detached
- quaternary: four story apartments
Bushwick side Streets are narrow. Bushwick Avenue: former mansions, large setbacks - almost a boulevard. Side Streets mix of vacant lots and new construction of two story one and two family houses with two large apartment buildings, number of older frame and brick houses. Retail: auto parts shop, dollar store. Couple storefront churches.
Visited February 13, 2005.
|Black or African American||285||37.9%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||25||3.3%|
|Hispanic or Latino||631||70.3%|