- population: «1100»
- population density: «53.5» per acre
- housing density: «25.5» per acre
- main use: institutional
- platted: «1839»
- built up: «1880» – «1900»
- neighborhood: Bedford-Stuyvesant
- primary: two to four flats
- secondary: apartments above retail
- tertiary: single family attached
- quaternary: loft conversions
Site is almost 1/2 a junior high school. Rest is brownstone rows - mostly less ornate, smaller 'workers housing.' Two and a half stories, 3-4 different styles. Several rows that are almost full block long. Couple industrial buildings. In one case an industrial building has co-opted two rowhouses. Retail limited to the inner city basics: bodegas, maybe a Chinese restaurant.
Visited February 13, 2005.
|Black or African American||1007||93.9%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||2||0.2%|
|Hispanic or Latino||91||8.3%|